- Fairly and lawfully processed.
- Processed for limited purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Accurate and up-to-date.
- Not kept for longer than is necessary.
- Processed in line with your rights.
- Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is responsible for regulating, enforcing and promoting good practice and transparency of organisations. Salix Living Limited is registered with the ICO to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR and provide assurance that we use our customer and employee information appropriately.