Terms & conditions
1. The Salix Living Recommend A Landlord Scheme is open and available to individuals who are current landlords or tenants with Salix Living (“the referee”).
2. The referee is eligible to receive a £50 gift card to spend with B&Q if they refer a person who lets or leases a property with Salix Living. The referee is eligible for the voucher after the contract is signed.
4. In the event that Salix Living is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated gift card, then you will receive a substitute gift of equal value subject to these same terms and conditions.
5. The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred person is already on the Salix Living database at the date of referral or if Salix Living have already received their details but have not yet entered them on the database.
6. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Salix Living for this scheme before the date of the referral.
7. Salix Living will only contact the recommended landlord once and only for the purpose indicated in this scheme, unless further recorded consent is given and recorded following the initial contact.
8. It is the referee's responsibility to contact Salix Living in order to claim their referral gift.
9. Landlords can only be referred to Salix Living once. In the event that a landlord is referred to Salix Living more than once, only the first person to refer that landlord to Salix Living (with the referred landlord’s permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
10. Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for Salix Living are not eligible to participate in the referral scheme.
11. The referee agrees that Salix Living will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the exercise of any of the vouchers in this scheme, and that the referee exercises such vouchers wholly at their own risk.
12. The referee will be entitled to receive a £50 gift voucher on each occasion a newly-referred landlord signs into an agreement with Salix Living to let or lease a property. There is no limit to the number of referrals a referee can make.
Download your copy of our landlord brochure below!